In case they don’t cancel each other out, I suppose I should spill the beans;
- Amsterdam is my favourite place on earth
- I once out-smarted a domain name squatter who had somehow hijacked a domain used by my company and was holding it ransom; saved myself $2000.
- I’m a sommelier. My favourite wines are dessert wines, fortified wines, Riesling, GSM blends, Viura, Tempranillo, Pinot Noir, and Nebbiolo.
- I’ve been developing distributed software since 1983 when I wrote a two player “space war” game for the Commodore Pets at high school using the parallel port based network for the shared floppy drives
- My wife and I were born on the same day; August 15, 1968
I’ll refrain from tagging others because AFAICT the meme has petered out; an advantage of being days behind in news and email, I suppose.